If you could go anywhere in the world right now would it be to a “where” or to a “who”?
I was not prepared for this question
My dad and I were in a hotel and he tried the coffee and smiled and said “ahh, it’s like making love in a canoe.” and I said, “it’s that good?” and he stopped smiling and looked me in the eye and said, “no, it’s fucking close to water" before pouring it down the drain really dramatically and walking away.
Oh my GOD.
Extreme dad jokes.
im the one that is here, but im not the one that you want
Ten More Ancient Sites I Want to Visit:
1. Giza Necropolis in Egypt - Ancient Egypt
2. Roman Forum in Italy - Roman Empire
3. Bayon in Cambodia - Khmer Empire
4. Monte Alban in Mexico - Zapotec
5. Stonehenge in England - Neolithic
6. Leptis Magna in Libya - Roman Empire
7. Ollantaytambo in Peru - Incan
8. Delphi in Greece - Ancient Greek
9. Borobudur in Indonesia - Sailendra Dynasty
10. Tikal in Guatemala - Mayan
Let’s go around the world just you me and Some weed. Smoke it up and enjoy it all. IM done living this life let’s end it and go build another together..without a care in the world..nobody to bring us down or tell us were wrong…in my opinion as long as were safe why does it matter where we go or what we do..IM only trying to enjoy this short amount of time that Im alive…so why does that have to be a problem?
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Ok, so I see pictures of this place pop up on my dashboard all the time, but I don’t think people realize just how freaking cool it is.
This is called “The Minister’s Tree House” located in Crossville, Tennessee, and it is the largest tree house in the world. In 1993, Minister Horace Burgess was praying when God told him, “If you build a tree house, I’ll see that you never run out of material.” He’s been adding to the tree house ever since then and it now stands at 97 feet tall. (That’s taller than the tower of London!) It has over 80 rooms including a chapel and a bell tower.
And on top of that, he leaves it open to the public! I’ve spent the weekend in this tree house on two separate occasions, and every time I’ve visited, I’ve found more secret rooms and hiding places.
I’m going to go here one day!
Aww that’s so-
Oh hey shes getting olde-
How dare you
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
Every time I look at this my heart breaks ):